All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.95
- £25.43Trending at £34.38
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
- £11.24Trending at £14.54
- £12.37Trending at £13.74
- £17.87Trending at £19.98
- £15.82Trending at £18.94
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding the student and horse-owner through the bewildering variety of saddlery, horse equipment and clothing, this work describes its construction, purpose and correct usage by using clear line illustrations and colour photographs. It also includes information on the use of synthetic materials, new bitting systems, and Western riding.
- Author BiographyElwyn Hartley Edwards is one of the most prolific and authoritative equestrian writers of the past twenty-five years. He has written some thirty books and scores of articles on every sort of horse-related subject. He was editor of Riding magazine for eighteen years and later spent five years as consultant editor with Horse and Hound. A practical horseman of long and varied experience, and an expert on equine conformation with an encyclopaedic knowledge of horse and pony breeds, he teaches and lectures regularly. He is also deeply interested in the role of the horse in history. Elwyn Hartley Edwards has made a career of saddlery and bitting, establishing himself as a world authority on the subject.
- Author(s)Elwyn Hartley Edwards
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings & colour photographs
- Weight700 g
- Width175 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.