CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed family psychologist Dr. Rebecca Bailey tells parents how to keep their kids, toddlers to teens, safe.
- Author BiographyRebecca Bailey, PhD, is a leading family psychologist and personal therapist. She is a graduate of the Wright Institute, has worked as the director of her local police department's youth and family services program, and is the founder of the Innovative Transitioning Families program. The mother of Jaycee Dugard, Terry Probyn has been in the media speaking about child safety, abduction, and victims' rights since her daughter's abduction in 1990. She is the founder of the Just Ask Yourself to Care Foundation (JAYC) to help families afflicted by abduction, and lives with her family in California. Elizabeth Bailey, MSN, RN, CRNP is a nurse practitioner, and a graduate of Hampshire College and Santa Monica College. She worked previously as a associate producer on TV and movies for 20th Century Fox and Disney, but now lives with her family in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bailey,Rebecca Bailey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byTerry Probyn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.