All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidance on the ways child protection services need to improve provision for black children and young people in need. With chapters dedicated to key issues, it shows how social workers can provide better support for these children and their families.
- Author BiographyClaudia Bernard is Professor of Social Work and Head of Postgraduate Research in the Department of Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London. Perlita Harris is Senior Lecturer in Social Work and Convenor of the BA in Social Work in the Department of Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London. Both Claudia and Perlita have published extensively in this field.
- Author(s)Claudia Bernard,Perlita Harris
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byJune Thoburn
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.