All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.62
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £10.07
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the extant research evidence on occupational violence and bullying, estimates the costs to organizations and the community at large, examines the overlaps between manifestation in the broader community and the extent of spillover into workplaces and more. Author McCarthy at Griffith University, Queensland.
- Author BiographyPAUL MCCARTHY is a lecturer in the School of Management at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia. He has written extensively on workplace bullying. CLAIRE MAYHEW has been a Senior Research Scientist at the National Occupational Health and Safety Commission of Australia, is an Associate of the Industrial relations Research Centre at the University of New South Wales and a Visiting Fellow in the School of Management at Griffith University. She has published a number of books and articles on a range of occupational health and safety issues.
- Author(s)Claire Mayhew,Paul McCarthy
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/06/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.