All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent safety and risk management guidelines necessitate that organizations develop and formally manage their understanding and knowledge of the standards and protocols of risk management. This title provides a guide to achieving understanding and compliance with the goal of creating a comprehensive and effective safety culture.
- Author BiographyJames Roughton MS, CSP, CRSP, R-CHMM, CIT, CET, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt James is an experienced Safety Professional with an in-depth knowledge in the use of Social Media to help improve productivity. He is accomplished speaker, author, and writer, develops and manages his own web sites that provide a resource network for small businesses at http://www.safetycultureplusacademy.com. Three of his most notable books include, Safety Culture: An Innovative, Leadership Approach, Developing an Effective Safety Culture: A Leadership Approach, and Job Hazard Analysis and A Guide for Voluntary Compliance and Beyond. He is an active board member and web master for the Georgia Conference - www.georgiaconference.org. He is a past President of the Georgia of the ASSE; Past Chair - Gwinnett Safety Professionals, Past Adjunct Professor Safety Technology Lanier Tech, Georgia Tech, and currently adjunct Professor Columbia Southern University. He has received awards for his efforts and was named the Georgia Chapter ASSE Safety Professional of the Year 1998-1999, Project Safe Georgia Award, 2008, and received the Georgia Safety, Health, and Environmental Conference's Earl Everett distinguished Service Award, 2014. Nathan Crutchfield CSP, CPCU, ARM, ARP Nathan is an independent consultant whose professional history encompasses a full range of risk control program design, development, implementation and evaluation. He has provided expertise to a broad array of clients that include public entities, associations, and general industry. He was awarded the National Safety Council's Distinguished Service to Safety Award in 2001 and served on the National Safety Council Board of Directors in 1993 to 1995; was a Vice President, with a major risk management and insurance brokerage for over 20 years. He has been a speaker at various risk and safety conferences throughout his career. He has served on the Executive Board of the Georgia Safety, Health, and Environmental Conference. He received the Georgia Safety, Health, and Environmental Conference's Earl Everett distinguished Service Award, 2014.
- Author(s)James Roughton,Nathan Crutchfield
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight770 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.