All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionA course for professionals who do potentially unsafe or dangerous jobs in industry.
- Author BiographyJohn Chrimes has been working in EFL/ESP as a teacher, teacher trainer and materials writer since 1993. He holds an MA in ESP from Warwick University. He has worked on materials development and training projects for large corporations, universities and corporate training providers in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and Latin America. He has also delivered ESP and EAP materials writing workshops at conferences. Carol Tabor co-authored Garnet Education's ESAP: English for ICT Studies, and Safety First. She began her ELT career in 1990 and taught in Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and Africa. Since 2003, Carol has been working as a freelance author, writing material for both teachers and learners of EFL. Carol holds an MA in Information Communication Technology in Education and in recent years has been extensively involved in producing digital materials to accompany a number of popular EFL course books.
- Author(s)John Chrimes
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Noteblack and white tables and illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.