All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor operators of nuclear research facilities, it is of particular importance to investigate minor incidents. The nuclear industry has developed some very progressive tools for experience feedback. This book presents the proceedings of a NATO Advanced Workshop dedicated to this matter of concern.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrancis Lambert,Yuri Volkov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.