All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the author's own experience as an expert mountaineer, instructor and consultant, this practical guide shows how adventurous outdoor activities can be provided to acceptable standards of safety.
- Author BiographyBob Barton is Safety Adviser to the Outward Bound Trust and works as a consultant on the management of adventure activities.
- Author(s)Bob Barton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.