CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionSagrado is neither a search for identity nor a quest for a homeland but an affirmation of an ever-evolving cultural landscape. Embedded at the heart of this remarkable book, in which prose, photographs, and poems complement each other, is a photopoetic journey across the Chicano Southwest.
- Author BiographySpencer R. Herrera is an assistant professor of Spanish at New Mexico State University, USA. Levi Romero, New Mexico Centennial Poet Laureate and a research scholar in the Chicano Studies programme at the University of New Mexico, is the author of A Poetry of Remembrance: New and Rejected Works (UNM Press, 2008).Robert Kaiser is a freelance photographer in Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA.
- Author(s)Levi Romero,Spencer R. Herrera
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- Series TitleQuerencias
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.