All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £16.87
- £9.30Trending at £12.93
- £20.45Trending at £29.81
- £12.80Trending at £13.52
- £6.71Trending at £12.93
- £27.18Trending at £27.58
- £12.46Trending at £12.92
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide on the fundamentals of sailing. It covers line handling and knot tying, chart use and navigation, engines for sailboats, the rules of the nautical road, radio communications, sail trim, heavy weather sailing, and more.
- Author BiographyThe U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary is known as America's Volunteer Lifesavers and throughout its 68 years has assisted the U.S. Coast Guard in vessel inspections and search-and-rescue operations.
- Author(s)U.S.Coast Guard Auxiliary Assoc.
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1073 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.