All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMax Wood served his apprenticeship on the very last commercial voyages of any cargo square-rigger. His book is a piece of living history, documenting in great detail work practices and a way of life now totally gone by. It is also a vivid and honest account of the life of true sailors .
- Author(s)Max Wood
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Note32 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.