All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly and easily master the sailing fundamentals you'll need to get out on the water.
- Author BiographyDAVE FRANZEL is the founder and director of The Boston Sailing Center, where hundreds of men, women, and children learn to sail each year. His experience also includes stints as head instructor and managing director at other well-known sailing schools. He is one of the more successful Soling and Sonar racing skippers in the country. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dave Franzel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteb&w illustrations & line drawings
- Weight19 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.