All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at children aged 8-15 taking their first steps into the fantastic world of sailing. A straightforward and easy-to-understand guide, packed full of colour photographs and diagrams. Covers what to wear, setting up the boat, sailing and safety. Based on the globally popular Optimist dinghy and endorsed by the UK Optimist Class Association.
- Author BiographyTim Davison is a highly experienced sailor. He has been Laser (Masters) European and National Champion and British Moth National Champion. He is the author of over 10 sailing books, including the best-selling Laser Book and Racing: A Beginner's Guide.Steve Kibble is a keen sailor who was heavily involved in the Optimist Class' administration and training for several years.
- Author(s)Steve Kibble,Tim Davison
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content Note155 Colour photos / 41 Diagrams
- Weight136 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.32
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £4.44Trending at £5.57
- £8.72Trending at £10.65
- £7.70Trending at £8.41
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £6.83Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.