Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the president of a zoo, this book presents a personal, behind-the-scenes look at modern zoos. It explores the role of zoos in the society and their future as institutions of education, conservation, and entertainment. Along the way, it relates true stories about animals and those who care for them (or abuse them).
- Author BiographyJEFFREY P. BONNER is the President and CEO of the Saint Louis Zoo and past President of the Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens, He is the author of Land Reform and Economic Development in India: A Study of Two Haryana Villages.
- Author(s)Jeffrey P. Bonner
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Note20 colour & 11 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.