All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a map and tour of 22 sites --Cover.
- Author BiographyJohn Baxter has lived in Paris for more than twenty years. He is the author of four acclaimed memoirs about his life in France: The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France; The Most Beautiful Walk in the World: A Pedestrian in Paris; Immoveable Feast: A Paris Christmas; and We'll Always Have Paris: Sex and Love in the City of Light. Baxter, who gives literary walking tours through Paris, is also a film critic and biographer whose subjects have included the directors Fellini, Kubrick, Woody Allen, and most recently, Josef von Sternberg. Born in Australia, he lives with his wife and daughter in the Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood, in the same building Sylvia Beach called home.
- Author(s)John Baxter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGreat Parisian Nieghborhoods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.