All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionSaint-Just was probably the most powerful man in revolutionary France after Robespierre. This book traces his career, and his part in the transformation of the revolution from an attempt at a new liberal order to a ruthless dictatorship.
- Author BiographyNorman Hampson is Professor Emeritus at the University of York. He is the author of many books on European history, specializing in the French Revolution. His previous works include biographies of Danton and Robespierre (both Basil Blackwell, 1988).
- Author(s)Norman Hampson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/1991
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.