All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1966 this concise list of southern African indigenous trees has been an indispensable companion for anybody interested in the diverse tree flora of the region. This fifth edition of the Pocket List has been updated to take into consideration recent advances in the classification and naming of trees.
- Author BiographyHartwig von Durckheim is a member of the Central Committee of the Dendrological Society with a fervent interest in indigenous trees. Braam van Wyk is a professor of Botany at the University of Pretoria with a research interest in plant classification and plant geography. Erika van den Berg is a professional landscape architect with a special interest in trees and is a past President of the Dendrological Society of South Africa. Meg Coates Palgrave is a keen amateur tree enthusiast well known for her tree identification courses and books on Southern African trees. Marie Jordaan is a scientist at the South African National Biodiversity Institute and has made significant contributions to tree classification.
- Author(s)Braam van Wyk,Erika van den Berg,Hartwig von Durckheim,Marie Jordaan,Meg Coates Palgrave
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- Language(s)Afrikaans, English
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationArcadia
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight625 g
- Width220 mm
- Height105 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £11.74Trending at £13.11
- £12.32Trending at £13.02
- £10.79Trending at £13.51
- £15.91Trending at £20.03
- £17.23Trending at £20.07
- £7.59Trending at £7.82
- £13.79Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.