All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly gripping drama from Number One bestselling author Jodi Picoult, and a Sunday Times bestseller.
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult is the author of twenty-four internationally bestselling novels, including My Sister's Keeper, House Rules and The Storyteller, and has also co-written two YA books with her daughter Samantha van Leer, Between the Lines and Off the Page. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and children. Jodi's UK website is www.jodipicoult.co.uk and she can be found on Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/JodiPicoultUK and twitter.com/jodipicoult. She also has a YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/JodiPicoultOfficial.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight388 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £4.08Trending at £5.94
- £20.90Trending at £30.40
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £2.50Trending at £3.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.