Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £1.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for comprehensive facts and analysis on strategy and objectives, hiring, training, compensation, organization, deployment, forecasts, sales plans, nonmonetary motivators, sales force automation, and, performance evaluations. This book helps sales manager to train and retain a team of top sales professionals.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Calvin is an adjunct professor at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, where he teaches sales force management in the MBA and executive education programs. Dr. Calvin is also president of Management Dimensions, Inc., an international consulting firm specializing in sales management training, sales training, marketing, and strategy. He is the author of Entrepreneurial Management.
- Author(s)Robert J. Calvin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/02/2004
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleExecutive MBA Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note25 charts and graphs
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.