All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
- £13.11Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionDispels the myths that prevent people from doing sales excellently - that sales is somehow flashy and dishonest. This book replaces these myths with the truth, that in the modern business, everybody sells. It explains how, outlining the sales roles for the whole team, from technical people to the 'sales cornerstone' at the heart of the operation.
- Author BiographyMike Southon is co-founder of Beermat.biz, which helps entrepreneurs and fast-growing companies around the world. He is a Visiting Fellow in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship at London South Bank University, and a Fellow of the Professional Speakers Association. He writes a weekly column 'My Business' for the Financial Times every Saturday. Mike co-founded The Instruction Set in 1984, which grew to 150 people in 5 years before being sold to Hoskyns Group. He was responsible for all sales and marketing. He has since been involved in 17 start-ups.In 2002 he co-authored the bestselling The Beermat Entrepreneur. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org Chris West is a professional writer, with a background in marketing and PR. He has written fiction and books on business, personal development, writing good English and travel. He is co-author of The Beermat Entrepreneur and of the other Beermat guides, and sole author of Marketing on a Beermat.
- Author(s)Chris West,Mike Southon
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.