All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to provide top-grade customer service anywhere, anytime with Salesforce Service Cloud Salesforce Service Cloud empowers your service organization to interact with customers through any channel and provide an individualized experience that will be worth sharing for your customers and for your company.
- Author BiographyAfter working with various clients and industries to implement Service Cloud, Jon Paz has witnessed first-hand the transformative value of the product and evangelizes the need for it across verticals. TJ Kelley is a Salesforce.com partner and certified Service Cloud consultant.
- Author(s)Jon Paz,T. J. Kelley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight514 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.