All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour all-access guide to reaping the benefits of Salesforce. com Salesforce. com has a rapidly expanding influence over the way companies across the globe interact with their clientele. Written by Salesforce. com insiders with years of experience in customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, Salesforce.
- Author BiographyLiz Kao learned to use, sell, implement, and build processes for Salesforce.com while working for the company. She has built dozens of business-specific apps for the software. Jon Paz is a Salesforce consultant who has helped enterprise clients deliver world-class solutions to business challenges.
- Author(s)Jon Paz,Liz Kao,Matt Kaufman,Tom Wong
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- greg_and_sara_m05 Jul, 2017by
Just what I needed
Ignore the negative comments, this is perfect to help me get the best from Salesforce
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.