All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the life and career of wildlife artist Sally Maxwell, a pioneer in scratchboard painting. With more than one hundred plates, Maxwell's career and the evolution of scratchboard come to life. The text includes a foreword by acclaimed wildlife artist John Banovich and an astute essay by Todd Wilkinson.
- Author BiographyTodd Wilkinson has been a noted American journalist and author for thirty years, known foremost for his writing about the environment and art. With assignments taking him around the world, his work has appeared widely in publications ranging from National Geographic to the Christian Science Monitor. He is the author of the critically acclaimed Grizzly: The Bears of Greater Yellowstone and the biography Last Stand: Ted Turner's Quest to Save a Troubled Planet. He lives in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
- Author(s)Todd Wilkinson
- PublisherRose Fredrick Fine Art Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCentennial
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRose Fredrick Fine Art Publishing
- Content Note100 colour plates
- Width305 mm
- Height279 mm
- Foreword byJohn Banovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.