All listings for this product
About this product
- Description`Salt now goes far beyond basic table fare, with intriguing varieties popping up from all parts of the world' (Wall Street Journal, December 2015). Its primary role is to accentuate and enhance other ingredients in a dish. Valerie Aikman-Smith presents recipes that use gourmet salts to amplify the flavour profiles of dishes made at home.
- Author BiographyValerie Aikman-Smith is a Los Angeles-based food stylist and writer. She worked in top restaurants before going on to style food for films such as Titanic and for Food Network TV. Her work is featured in many magazines and books, and she is the author of Pepper (ISBN: 978-1-84975-710-2), Smoke & Spice (ISBN: 978-1-84975-350-0) and Pickled & Packed (ISBN: 978-1-84975-490-3) for Ryland Peters & Small. Read more at www.valerieaikman-smith.com.
- Author(s)Valerie Aikman-Smith
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note40 col photographs
- Weight349 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.