All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA zeitgeist drama about food and fertility colliding with lean finances that is told through a sequence of highly theatrical dinner parties.
- Author BiographyFIONA PEEK graduated with a BA Honors in English and Philosophy from Trinity College, Cambridge. She worked for many years as an actress and director in Cork, Ireland, before returning to England and in 2006, completing an MA in Dramatic Writing at Sussex University. Salt is her first play. She currently combines writing with motherhood and lives in Brighton with her husband and two young children.
- PrizesWinner of Bruntwood Playwriting Competition 2009.
- Author(s)Fiona Peek
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.