Consider these sponsored items
- £21.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of more than 180 photographs traces some of the many ways in which Saltaire has changed and developed over the last century.
- Author BiographyLocal historian Gary Firth has written two previous books on Saltaire: 'Salt & Saltaire (2002), and 'Saltaire Through Time', published in 2010 by Amberley.
- Author(s)Gary Firth,Malcolm Hitt
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.74
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £24.80Trending at £42.56
- £18.99Trending at £29.74
- £17.74Trending at £19.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.