All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionSeven scientists present an overview of the effects on saltmarshes that are threatened by natural and human events.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ken Pye is an internationally renowned geomorphologist and sedimentologist who is the author or co-author of numerous books and journal articles. In addition to his current role as Director of Kenneth Pye Associates Ltd he has held academic appointments at the universities of Cambridge, Reading and Royal Holloway, London. Currently he is also a Visiting Professor at the School of Ocean and Earth Sciences, University of Southampton. His books include Aeolian Dust and Dust Deposits (1987), Aeolian Sand and Sand Dunes (2009), Backscattered Electron Microscopy and Image Analysis of Sediments and Sedimentary Rocks (Cambridge University Press, 1998) and Sediment Transport and Depositional Processes (1994).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJ. R. L. Allen,Kenneth Pye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.