All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at the process of enslavement from its African origins through the Middle Passage and into the American slave market.
- Author BiographyStephanie E. Smallwood teaches History at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Stephanie E. Smallwood
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note4 halftones, 2 maps
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.