CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the interaction between Dali's art and writing, first published in 1996.
- Author(s)Haim N. Finkelstein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleRES Monographs in Anthropology and Aesthetics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note83 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byFrancesco Pellizzi,Joseph Rykwert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.