Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionSam Leong: A FamilyCookbook is as much acelebration of food that has kept the Leong family cooking together, as a collectionof Chinese family favourites.
- Author BiographyMultiple award-winning Chef Sam Leong is best known as the forerunner of modernChinese cuisine in Singapore. He started his career training under his father,a chef renowned for his shark's fin dishes, then proceeded to work at theHilton Kuching and Novotel in Bangkok before becoming the executive chef ofJiang Nan Chun at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore when he was just 28. Hejoined the Tung Lok Group thereafter as director of kitchens and corporate chefat Jade restaurant at the Fullerton Hotel and My Humble House at The Esplanadewhere he created many signature dishes that continue to be synonymous with hisname today. Sam currently helms the kitchen at Forest , the highly-acclaimed celebrity chef restaurant at ResortsWorld Sentosa.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.