All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of seven plays by the award-winning American playwright, Sam Shepard, includes Buried Child , for which he won the Pulitzer Prize.
- Author BiographySam Shepard has gained a reputation as one of America's foremost living playwrights. In over forty plays, Shepard has broken down traditional notions of dramaturgy in combining both modernist notions of the absurd and familiar icons from the American cultural landscape with an energy tinged by anarchy and violence. His self-styled rock-and-roll aesthetic has informed not just his writing, but has generated a public persona which looms as large as, or larger than, his body of written work.
- Author(s)Sam Shepard
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Introduction byRichard Gilman
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.