Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionExploring a career that includes 50 stage and screen plays, four books of non-dramatic writings and over a dozen film appearances, this work traces Shepard's rise from counterculture to cultural icon. His popularity against a background of postwar American culture is considered.
- Author BiographyLESLIE A. WADE is Associate Professor of Theatre at Louisiana State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of California at Santa Barbara. Wade has presented his work at national and international conferences and has published essays on American theatre and popular culture. Also a playwright, Wade has had several of his plays produced and has won awards from the Association for Theatre in Higher Education, the Los Angeles Arts Council, and the American College Theatre Festival.
- Author(s)Leslie A. Wade
- Date of Publication26/08/1997
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleContributions in Drama & Theatre Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 76.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byJosh Beer,C. D. Innes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.