All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent Trends in the Regulation of Same-Sex Relationships is a special issue (Volume 28 No 1) of the journal Law in Context. It focuses on same-sex relationships and contains articles on a number of cutting-edge issues.
- Author BiographyPaula Gerber is Deputy Director of the Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Law, Monash University and on the Board of the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission. Adiva Sifris is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Law, Monash University.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight228 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAdiva Sifris,Paula Gerber
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.