All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £29.96Trending at £35.90
- £25.67Trending at £29.88
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe exercises that we present were used as educational material at the Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l'Analyse de l'Information (ENSAI), where we had successively taught sampling theory.
- Author BiographyPascal Ardilly is the Head of the Department of Sampling and Treatment of Statistical Data at the Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, (INSEE, France). Yves Tille is a professor at the University of Neuchatel (Switzerland).
- Author(s)Pascal Ardilly,Yves Tille
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 384 p.
- Weight1220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.