All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to sampling for engineers, covering the fundamental mathematical underpinnings together with practical engineering principles and applications.
- Author BiographyYonina C. Eldar is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology (holding the Edwards Chair in Engineering), a Research Affiliate with the Research Laboratory of Electronics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Visiting Professor at Stanford University. She has received numerous awards for excellence in research and teaching, including the Wolf Foundation Krill Prize for Excellence in Scientific Research, the Hershel Rich Innovation Award, the Michael Bruno Memorial Award from the Rothschild Foundation, the Weismann Prize for Exact Sciences, and the Muriel and David Jacknow Award for Excellence in Teaching. She is the Editor in Chief of Foundations and Trends in Signal Processing and an Associate Editor for several journals in the areas of signal processing and mathematics. She is a Signal Processing Distinguished Lecturer, an IEEE Fellow, a member of the Young Israel Academy of Science and the Israel Committee for Higher Education.
- Author(s)Yonina C. Eldar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note315 b/w illus. 19 tables 198 exercises
- Weight1790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £17.20
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £9.77Trending at £10.37
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £7.57Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.