CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionBoth a comprehensive guide to the state of the science and a useful reference for practicing professionals, this book:* Provides sound scientific fundamentals along with an in-depth practical approach to dealing with microbial contamination.
- Author BiographyCHIN S. YANG, editor, has almost two decades' experience as a consultant and scientist in air quality, industrial hygiene, and environmental health. He is the author of numerous scientific publications and presentations. PATRICIA HEINSOHN, editor, works for MicroBios and is a member of the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
- Author(s)Chin S. Yang,Patricia A. Heinsohn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.