Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £5.54
- £2.89Trending at £2.99
- £4.25Trending at £4.30
- £2.81Trending at £2.90
- £3.95Trending at £4.00
- £5.41Trending at £7.37
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionSam's sister wants a sandwich ... but sneaky Sam can't wait to add a few wriggling surprises of his own. Lift the flaps and find out just how disgusting Sam can make his sandwich.
- Author BiographyDavid Pelham has written and illustrated numerous books for children and is best-known for the much loved Sam's Sandwich series of books. He was Art Director at Penguin Books from 1968 to 1979 and created some of the publisher's most celebrated cover art. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Mr. David Pelham
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight119 g
- Width151 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. David Pelham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.