All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.94
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn just 24 sessions of one hour or less, the reader picks up all the skills needed to increase the effectiveness and reliability of Microsoft Outlook.
- Author BiographyDiane Poremsky is the owner and president of CDOLive, a messaging and collaboration consulting and solutions development firm. She is an associate editor and columnist for OutlookPower, an e-zine for Outlook and Exchange power users and reviews software for Fawcette Publications' .NET magazine. Diane is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) in recognition for her support of Outlook in the Microsoft newsgroups and Internet community. She spends her free time trying to keep up with the activities of daughters Jessie and Cecilia, and college students Rebecca and Liz. She often wonders what cute things grandson Joey is doing today. Along with her husband, Phil, she enjoys the natural beauty in the mountains of upper east Tennessee. You can reach her at email@example.com and visit her Web sites at http://www.poremsky.com and http://www.cdolive.com.
- Author(s)Diane Poremsky,Francine Johnston,Marcia R. Invernizzi
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/09/2003
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.