More items related to this product
People who bought this also bought
Mobile & Smart Phones
Best-selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Save on Tablets & eBook Readers
- £299.99Trending at £323.00
- £314.99Trending at £364.30
- £439.99Trending at £777.42
- £649.95Trending at £697.48
- £555.99Trending at £619.00
- £414.99Trending at £450.80
- £175.00Trending at £212.02
About this product
- Product InformationSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 has a convenient 8in (20.32 cm) display that provides clear visuals. Running on Android operating system and featuring Wi-Fi connectivity, this Samsung tablet offers to its users various handy features and allows them to surf the Internet, explore social networks, or check e-mails. Plus, the integrated 16 GB memory of this gold brown Samsung SM-T310 provides storage space for the user files.
- CarrierNot Applicable
- Product LineGalaxy Tab 3
- Display Size8in (20.32 cm)
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Exterior ColorGold Brown
- Processor Speed1.5GHz
Display and Screen
- Resolution1280 x 800
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- Installed RAM2GB
Connections and Expandability
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,Micro-USB,USB 2.0,Wi-Fi
- Width21 cm (8.26")
- Weight0.3 kg (0.69 lb.)
- Battery Run TimeUp to 6 hours
- Special FeaturesAccelerometer Sensor,Bluetooth,Built-In Front Camera,Built-In Rear Camera,Colour Screen,GPRS,Geomagnetic Sensor,HD,Light Sensor,MP3 Player,Speakerphone,Touch Screen,Vertical And Horizontal Display,Video Recorder,Web Browser
Most relevant reviews
- nthomas24229 Mar, 2017by
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 8" Internet Tablet 16GB
Bought as present very pleased to date.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- liste_darre19 Jun, 2015by
This summarise is it is a great all round tablet
This is a all round great tablet 10/10 well worth the money no dislike about product, product is top for its all round excellent value . Recommend is easy for this Samsung galaxy tab 3 8.0"
- brianf214402 Jan, 2015by
Good tablet, works well, slightly dodgy connection while charging.
I bought this after seeing friends, had been considering a tablet so bit the bullet. Went for a refurbished one rather than brand new. CAme in a Samsung box with a Samsung seal, to all intents & purposes it looked brand new. The only gripe is a slightly dodgy mini USB connection, some fiddling and trial & error needed before it will charge. Perhaps arranging the apps alphabetically would be preferable, but it isn't really a complaint.
- curat7008 Nov, 2014by
Good Brand.Well Built.Dependable Performer.
I would be right in saying that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (Wifi)in white is available at a large online site for £139.99.Now,for an additional £38.00 you can pick up the golden brown model.Is it worth the addition layout?My answer would be not at all.Once you put it into a case the looks of the product goes out the window.I must admit,the golden brown model is a lot better looking than the white and black versions.But as i said before,all is lost when in a case.So the conclusion is.Get the cheapest one of the three variants. Let's talk about the tablet itself.I have had mine for about 6 weeks now.I mainly use it for browsing the net and watching youtube videos.I find the 8" screen is just the right size for a tablet and the weight isn't too much of a problem,not like a 10" tablet can be. It's sleek design is very easy on the eye,with it's slim side bezels.Depending on how you hold your tablet,you could find yourself placing your thumb on the screen and interacting with it when you didn't want to.I do so all the time,so be wary of the slim side bezels. Performance wise,i would say average.Not going to blow you away,but not going to disappoint you.Samsung's operating skin has lot's of features.Some you will use and love,like the split screen and the TV IR blaster.But some features could have been ditched. What about one of the most important aspects of a tablet,the battery. If you set the brightness to a lower level and switch off unnecessary features that you don't need you can get well over 10hrs of screen time from a single charge.I managed to get 11hrs 30mins from a single charge.And when your battery does eventually die on you.Only takes about 3hrs 30min to fully charge.So my conclusion of this tablet is.A well built,dependable performer. Read full review
- toniofrother05 Oct, 2014by
just like a larger version of my Samsung phone so the features came easy . Fast internet connection and scrolling with really vibrant screen colours . haven`t tried any others except kindles which don`t even come close.Bought for internet use i.e emails and browsing especially while abroad,saves lugging a laptop around.