CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive exploration of Beckett's historical, cultural and philosophical contexts, offering new critical insights for scholars and general readers.
- Author BiographyAnthony Uhlmann is Professor of Literature and Director of the Writing and Society Research Centre at the University of Western Sydney. He is the author of a number of books on Samuel Beckett including Beckett and Poststructuralism (1999) and Samuel Beckett and the Philosophical Image (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnthony Uhlmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.