All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWaiting for Godot first amazed and appalled Parisian theatre-goers and critics before receiving a harshly dismissive initial critical response in Britain in 1955. Its influence since then on the international stage has been significant, impacting on generations of actors, directors and audiences. This title offers an introduction to this play.
- Author BiographyMark Taylor-Batty is Senior Lecturer in Theatre Studies at the University of Leeds, UK Juliette Taylor-Batty is Associate Senior Lecturer in English at Leeds Trinity & All Saints, Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Juliette Taylor-Batty,Mark Taylor-Batty
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern Theatre Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.98
- £12.27Trending at £13.05
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.98Trending at £5.17
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
- £9.57Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.