All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionWhile referring to Johnson s notes on all the Shakespearean dramas, Tomarken focuses on eight plays Henry IV, Troilus and Cressida, Twelfth Night, The Taming of the Shrew, King Lear, The Tempest, Hamlet, and Macbeth to demonstrate the range of Johnson s editorial and critical abilities.
- Author BiographyEdward Tomarken is a professor of English at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. His books include Genre and Ethics: The Education of an Eighteenth-Century Critic, As You Like It from 1600 to the Present: Critical Essays, A History of the Commentary on Selected Writings of Samuel Johnson, and Johnson, Rasselas, and the Choice of Criticism. Tomarken's current project is a book on cinema and literary theory.
- Author(s)Edward Tomarken
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.