All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exquisite collection of objects relating to the traditions of samurai warriors, from swords and armor to dishes and paintings
- Author BiographyFabian Drixler is associate professor of history at Yale University. William D. Fleming is assistant professor of East Asian languages and literatures and theater studies at Yale University. Robert George Wheeler is the Harold Hodgkinson Professor Emeritus of Engineering and Applied Science, professor emeritus of applied physics, and professor emeritus of physics at Yale University, and a faculty affiliate in anthropology at the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History.
- Author(s)Fabian Drixler,Robert George Wheeler,William D. Fleming
- PublisherPeabody Museum of Natural History, Yale University
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeabody Museum of Natural History, Yale University
- Content Note178 color + 5 b-w illus.
- Weight498 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.93Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.