All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers the city of San Francisco, taking in all the important sites before moving on to the rest of the Peninsula. Key features include: reviews of restaurants and accommodation in every price range; discussion of the city's history; and detailed neighbourhood and transport maps.
- Author(s)Deborah Bosley,Jamie Jensen
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 23 b&w maps and plans
- Weight295 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Revised byRichie Unterberger,etc.
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.09Trending at £12.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.