CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn their efforts to assert dominion over vast reaches of the (now US) Southwest in the seventeenth century, the Spanish built a series of far-flung missions and presidios at strategic locations. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyROBERT S. WEDDLE (1921-2015) was an award-winning historian and the author of more than a dozen books on the Spanish and French colonial history of Texas and the Gulf Coast.
- PrizesWinner of Presidio La Bahia Award, Sons of the Republic of Texas 1978 (United States).
- Author(s)Robert S. Weddle
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1968
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note34 b&w photos
- Weight1043 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.