All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.72
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £7.01
- £11.79Trending at £13.77
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £24.70Trending at £37.08
About this product
- DescriptionJose de San Martin (1778-1850) was an enigmatic figure - a revolutionary and a conservative, a soldier and an intellectual, a taciturn man who nevertheless was able to inspire the peoples of South America to follow his armies and accept his battle strategies. This work focuses on San Martin and on the story of Spanish America's revolutionary wars.
- Author BiographyJohn Lynch is emeritus professor of Latin American history at the University of London and former director of the Institute of Latin American Studies. He lives in London. John Lynch is Emeritus Professor of Latin American History, University of London, and former director of the Institute of Latin American Studies. His biography of Simon Bolivar (Yale 2006) gained extraordinary coverage on both sides of the Atlantic, earning warm praise for its sane historical judgment, clarity and limpid exposition.
- Author(s)John Lynch
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note16 b-w illus.
- Weight657 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.