All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe San Vincenzo Project began in 1980 as a collaboration with the Soprintendenza Archaeologica del Molise. Its initial focus was the small frescoed crypt of 'San Lorenzo' (later known as the Crypt Church), which was in urgent need of conservation.
- Author(s)Richard Hodges
- PublisherBritish School at Rome
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish School at Rome
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.