All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £7.49Trending at £10.19
About this product
- DescriptionWithin this analytic framework, the authors explain the larger structure of patristic exegesis and argue for the importance of this structure in the emergence of Christian orthodoxy.
- Author BiographyJohn J. O'Keefe and R. R. Reno are associate professors of theology at Creighton University.
- Author(s)John J. O'Keefe,R. R. Reno
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.