Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book analyses how competences in the area of sanctions are distributed between EU and national law, and how this influences the costs of enforcement.
- Author BiographyMichael J Frese is a fellow at the Amsterdam Centre of European Law and Governance and the Amsterdam Center for Law & Economics and practises law in Brussels.
- Author(s)Michael J. Frese
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleHart Studies in Competition Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight641 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.