Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionSand offers ideas and guidance for providing children with a wide range of interesting challenges to use sand, gravel and other natural materials to explore, construct, imagine and experiment. It supports development in literacy, numeracy and creativity through active play and problem solving.
- Author BiographyRos Bayley was an enthusiastic advocate of personal, social and emotional education, believing that if we get this right children's intellectual development will follow much more easily. Consequently, much of her work revolved around enhancing children's self-esteem and educating for self-knowledge. Following extensive experience as an Early Years teacher, Ros later worked as a consultant, trainer and storyteller. Sally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally built a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field - she is currently concentrating on expanding her writing about learning in the early years.
- Author(s)Lynn Broadbent,Ros Bayley,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCarrying on in Key Stage 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Noteillus photos
- Weight215 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.